Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Dewy Skin

Hello beautiful people! So one of my absolute favorite makeup looks is DEWY SKIN!! I could literally be dewy every single day of my life and I would be happy! I do not have anything seriously against the matte look but my aesthetic leans more toward natural beauty and playing up everyones unique skin tone. I have compiled a list of the products that give me the dewy glow that I am oh so obsessed with:
  • MAC Moisture Infusion Serum. I apply this to my skin before applying my moisturizer it helps to draw additional moisture to your skin and really leaves the skin feeling plump, supple and hydrated.
  • MAC Face and Body Lotion. I apply this as my moisturizer and I like that it also leaves my skin feeling soft and supple without any unnecessary shine.
  • MAC Fix + Spray. This spray contains glycerin and it functions as a hydrating mist. Many people are under the impression that Fix + sets makeup or locks the look in place. I like it for making a matte skin look appear more natural and skin like. 
  •  MAC Mineralize Liquid Foundation. My shade is NC50. I love this foundation for giving me a very luminous lightweight look. It doesn't offer much coverage and for a dewy glowy look I prefer to see as much of my natural skin tone as possible. I simply am looking to cast a smooth veil over my skin.
  • MAC Diamonds Cream Color Base. I place this at the height of my cheekbones, a tiny bit down the bridge of my nose, my cupids bow and my forehead. To diffuse the color I press it in with my fingers. 
  • Use both MAC Global Glow Mineralize SkinFinish with Cheeky Bronze Mineralize SkinFinish and apply that on top of the Diamonds cream color base. I also drag this down my nose, cupids bow and chin . 

To finish off the look I spray about 4 mists of the Fix + Spray  and Voila The Glow!!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment