Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cute Kinky Curly UPart Wig


This wig is one that I made using DreamTresses UK Kinky Straight Hair in 16 and 18 inch. I was not very impressed with this hair so I ended up purchasing another 18" bundle of deep curl hair. I sewed the hair to the wig cap and I was happy with the style. I handpainted the highlights in this hair.

One thing I will say that I love about u part wigs is that because you have the option of removing it at night it isn't necessary for you to find a way to prevent it from getting messed up in your sleep.
Furthermore, I can have full access to my hair daily so I am able to moisturize my hair and I can give it time to breathe.

Making upart wigs is a service I have been providing to my clients for quite some time. If you are interested in having a upart wig made feel free to contact me via email at zvmoore@yahoo.com My prices for upart wig starts at $200.

No comments:

Post a Comment